New Orleans Personal Injury Attorneys
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation
Suffering a personal injury or losing a family member to wrongful death can change the lives of an entire family. In addition to the medical bills and loss of income, the family can experience severe stress from living with and caring for a loved one who is seriously injured. During this difficult time, an experienced injury attorney can be your best advocate.
At Lestelle & Lestelle, we have represented injury victims and their families for more than 30 years. Our attorneys understand that you are facing a long period of recovery and know the challenges you have to deal with. We treat clients with compassion as we aggressively pursue their injury or wrongful death claims. For a free initial case evaluation with our New Orleans personal injury attorneys, please call 504-828-1224 or contact us online.
Helping You Put Your Life Back Together
An accident may cause serious injuries or wrongful death. Our experienced lawyers work hard to recover the compensation you need for medical bills, long-term care, lost income, pain and suffering, permanent disability and additional expenses. We have experience with a full range of injury claims, including fractures, amputations, burns, back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, loss of vision or hearing, and brain injuries.
We handle injury and death claims due to the negligent acts of others, such as:
• Truck collisions — Truck accidents usually cause catastrophic or fatal injuries. Let us fight the trucking company’s insurance carrier on your behalf.
• Auto accidents — Car accidents have the potential to cause serious injury or wrongful death. We can investigate the accident and hold the negligent party responsible.
• Slip- or trip-and-fall accidents — A fall can cause brain injuries, back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries and broken bones. If a property owner did not take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of guests, he or she may be liable for your injuries.
• Maritime injuries – Workers and passengers can suffer severe injuries aboard rigs, vessels, ships, offshore platforms and more.
• Defective products and dangerous drugs
• Aviation accidents — Accidents involving small single-engine planes and helicopters often result in catastrophic injuries or death.
Our attorneys work on most personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we accept your case, you will not pay an attorney’s fee unless you recover compensation for your injuries.
Contact Our Metairie Accident Attorneys
Please call us today at 504-828-1224 to schedule a free initial case evaluation