New Orleans Maritime Law Attorneys
After an Injury, Property Damage or Financial Loss
When you or a family member has been injured, you have many important concerns and decisions to make. Can you afford to take time off from work? Will you be able to pay the medical bills? What will happen to your family if you are permanently disabled?
During this difficult time, the help of an experienced, knowledgeable attorney can be invaluable. We can help you consider your legal rights and immediate needs as well as those you will encounter in the future. Lestelle & Lestelle has been representing people in Louisiana, throughout the Gulf Coast and across the United States for more than 30 years. We will treat you with care and respect as we pursue your claim.
For a free initial case evaluation with one of our attorneys, please call 504-828-1224 or contact us online.
Our practice includes the following areas of law:
• Seamen/maritime/offshore injuries — We help seamen with Jones Act and general maritime law claims and workers on ships, vessels, drilling rigs, tugboats, barges, crew boats, cruise ships and ferries. We also help passengers, recreational boaters and others injured in accidents on the water.
• Longshore and harbor worker injuries — People who work on docks and fixed platforms and in shipyards are eligible for compensation if injured on the job. Likewise, those workers who are covered under the Defense Base Act, including those on military bases overseas, can also seek compensation if injured on the job. We help these workers obtain benefits and work vigorously to protect their rights.
• Wrongful death — We understand that your family is facing a tragic time and is burdened with many difficult decisions. You can rely on our compassion and experience during this terrible time.
• Personal injury — We assist people with a wide range of injuries resulting from all types of accidents, including truck and auto accidents, slip- or trip-and-fall accidents, helicopter collisions and more.
• Defective products and dangerous drugs — From defective medical devices and dangerous drugs to defective recreational and other equipment, our attorneys will aggressively pursue compensation from manufacturers whose defective products cause injury or death.
• Property damage — We have helped hundreds of property owners with property damage claims due to hurricanes, floods, fires, oil spills and other disasters.
• Insurance bad faith — If your insurance company denied a valid claim or did not provide the coverage you paid for, we will work to hold it accountable.
Contact Our Louisiana Truck Accident Attorneys
Don’t wait to contact us
The time you have to file a claim may be severely limited by statute (rule). Please call us today at 504-828-1224 or contact us online to schedule a free initial case evaluation. We can visit you in the hospital or at your home if injuries prevent you from traveling to our office.